Tuesday, March 31, 2015

31 Mar 2015

This week we got our iPads. So that's cool. Now all I carry around is my iPad and a few spare copies of The Book of Mormon. We found a new investigator this week. Her name is Phillipa. We put her on date for baptism, but she fell off because she didn't come to church. She didn't come because on Saturday night she got into some anti material. She was all upset and wouldn't talk to us in person. So we had this big long battle over text where she called us liars, She also thinks we are all sworn to secrecy about something. So that was the big event this week. Last week I forgot to mention that I bought a 5lb bag of shredded cheese. I haven't even made a dent in it yet. I was so happy when I found out Wisconsin made it to the final four again. They are going to beat Kentucky this year. I so wish I could watch it. I guess I will have to watch it when I get back. Today for zone activity we are playing dodge ball. Last time I played I threw my arm out. Well that's all for this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment