Tuesday, April 7, 2015

7 Apr 2015

This conference weekend was great! Besides the fact that we have no investigators to watch it with. I really enjoyed Elder Gibson's talk from the priesthood session. I also loved Elder Peirson's talk. This past week I hurt my arm playing dodge ball. I couldn't really lift anything heavy for a few days. It's crazy to think that in 3 months my mission will be half over. The time has really flown by. Last night I heard that Wisconsin lost and I was actually a little depressed. I really wish they would have beat Duke, Then I could have rubbed it in Christian's face, Now I can't. I can't really remember what I did this week, All of the days kinda blend together. I also gained 3 more pounds. I hit my goal weight for my mission and its not even half over. I'm going to get fat. That's all I got this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment