Tuesday, April 14, 2015

14 Apr 2015

Dear Everyone,


This was a slow week. The investigators we are teaching are dodging us. On a better note we got transfer news last night. Elder Stiner and I are getting pink washed. That means that we are both leaving and sisters are coming to our area. So I m going to the Midvale Union Fort Stake, and I will be white washing that stake which is the same as pink washing just with Elders instead of Sisters.  I will be Jr. companion to Elder Craig who was my MTC companion. I am so excited for this transfer. My new area borders a big part of my greenie area and I will have the longest transfer in the mission. Since my area is on the east most side I will probably end up in the East mission when our mission is consolidated. I will miss the people in this area, I have meet some really great people. I'm glad to be getting a new companion too, Elder Stiner is a great guy and I love him, but I'm ready to get someone new. I will try to FaceTime again on Mother's Day. That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment