Tuesday, April 28, 2015

28 Apr 2015

Warning:  A crude phrase is used during the following post.

This week was good. Elder Craig and I are having lots of fun. We make jokes and we laugh at each other when we do stupid things. This week we taught a Muslim family. Sadly they weren't as interested as we thought they were. Teaching Muslims has a lot of rules that go with it. In
order to teach the second lesson, President Moffat has to call them and talk to them.  This week I also went on exchanges with Elder Gardener. We had lots of fun and I got to go to his area while Elder
Nielsen, the district leader, came over here with Elder Craig.

Yesterday Elder Craig and I went to talk to a lady who is on the sidewalk. Before we got a chance to say anything she said, "You cock suckers belong in the street." Then she just kept walking. Then Elder Craig and I broke down laughing for at least five minutes. That is one of the funniest things I've heard on my mission so far. Man it was so funny. So on a happier note, we are finding more people to teach. Tonight we have a lesson with a man named Reggie and we hope to put him on date for baptism.

So about the bike thing I can look around for a used bike or I can buy a new bike for around $200 that would last me the rest of my mission? On Mother's Day I will be calling/face timing/skyping home at about 3 o'clock my time. Well that's all for this week.

Love,
Elder Pleshek
PS I will be sending you some videos of my zone and P-day playing scatter ball. If you listen closely on one of the videos you will hear someone say, "Get Pleshek."

No comments:

Post a Comment