Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3 Mar 2015

This week was a good one. We spent 6 hours at the mission office one day, because we had to discuss the state of the mission and then learned we will be getting I-pads in a few weeks. Elder Don R. Clarke came back to give us a four hour training on that. Daniels baptism is on Saturday. It’s just too bad I’m getting transferred tomorrow. I am going to the Taylorsville South stake. It is across the street from my current area, but it is part of the Bennion zone. I will be Jr. companion to Elder Stiner. He came out the transfer before me. He does kind of have a course though. Every one of his companions has gone home except for his current one and only one of those companions went home because his mission was over. But I don't plan to come home soon so I will be ok. I found a replacement bike, but it doesn't have tires on it and it has disk brakes so I will have to get some rims that work with disk brakes. This bike is in a lot better condition than my current one and the frame is bigger so it will actually fit me. It is snowing right now and there is already like 4 inches. Well that’s all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment