Tuesday, March 17, 2015

17 Mar 2015

This week was interesting. We had 11 hours of finding and a lot of that was tracting. We knocked on this ladies house that Elder Stiner told me a prostitute lived there. So she answered and this lady came out and she was in her late 40's and she said "sorry guys I don't got time I'm on the clock and I have a client waiting right now." We said good bye and left. I think I'm scarred for life. We also had a lesson with an engaged couple and two of their kids. We put the couple on date for April 11th.  There is a lot of hurdles to get over, but we can do it with the Lord's help. We have just entered week three of this transfer so we are almost half over. There are some great people in this area. That's all I got for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment