Tuesday, March 24, 2015

24 Mar 2015


This week was good, I went on exchanges with my district leader Elder Oliveros. He was in my district when I was being trained.  We had lots of fun, He is a great guy. Last week after we got done emailing we went to our zone activity. We played dodge ball. I have gotten pretty good at it. We play with this guy who plays in a dodge ball league with the surrounding states. He told me to look him up after I get home because he wants me on his team. I guess I got recruited to play minor league dodge ball. 

Tomorrow we get our I-pads. Most everyone is excited to get them. I'm not excited. I could really care less if I got one. I like doing the stuff on paper and its going to make my bag heavier. I have come to love my paper scriptures. I don't think I will spend more time than I will have to on it. Well that's all folks, Until next week.
Love Elder Pleshek






No comments:

Post a Comment