Tuesday, February 24, 2015

24 Feb 2015

Here is a picture of me and Elder Lyon.  Believe it or not, we are the same height.  He also plays basketball.  He is my favorite companion since Elder Lefler.  I'm doing fine and I love you.

This week we had a lot of fun! We went to temple square with Daniel. We went on a tour and it was great! It didn't hurt that we had two cute sisters giving us the tour. I think it was really good for Daniel and it was his first time there. It was really nice to get out of our mission. I was a little paranoid while I was there. The whole time I was expecting to see someone that I know. We also found out that Daniel smokes. So we told him that in order for him to get baptized he has to quit. He hasn't smoked since. He is a great guy. He wants to do whatever it takes to choose the right. Transfers are next Wednesday. I think I am going to Murray. The last three elders in my area have all been transferred to Murray. I am glad that everything is well with little Butch. I can't wait to see him in May. Well that's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment