Sunday, September 14, 2014

Handwritten letter of Sep 13, 2014

Dear Mom,
I love you.  Tell Dad I appreciate all of the letters and tell him and Tom and Papa and Sammi and Jeff and Evie and Erin and Clare and Clint and Cami and Adam and Brock and the one that's in Clare's belly I love them.

Please give these two letters to the Roe girls and please send me the addresses of Sydney and the Roes.  Could you go on my Facebook and go to my "This is the Law" page and look on the history for the addresses of Spencer, Will and Nicholas?  Thanks.

For my birthday could you include Reeces in my box with other kind of candy.  I'm on a tight budget and I can't afford that stuff.  Thank you and I love you. Bye.

Elder Pleshek

My Facebook password in *%#)^$(^*# if you didn't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment