Monday, September 15, 2014

15 Sep 2014


Dear people

I wish I could be there for Papa's funeral, but I'm needed here. I was really sad when President Moffat called me. I almost cried, but I resisted. However, I was only sad for a moment because I know he's riding through heaven on his Goldwing with Nana on the back. It made me overjoyed and that made me want to cry more, but I'm to macho to cry so I resisted the urge to cry.

So by the way, I got transferred to the Taylorsville Valley Park Stake. My new companion's name is Elder Mason. I've never met him before and I don't know what he looks like. I got transferred because Elder Lefler got called to be a trainer again so I'm going to have a little brother. So I leave tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous, but I've already done this once so I think I can handle it. My friend Elder Forrester who came out of the MTC with me just got called to be a District Leader after six weeks in the field so that's like a first ever in any mission in the world. I also street contacted some by myself yesterday except for getting the guys address. Elder Lefler did that. Well thats all I got.

Miss you guys

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment