Thursday, September 25, 2014

23 Sep 2014

Dear People,

This transfer has been getting better after a rocky start. Me and Elder Mason have four people on date for baptism. One of them is on Saturday. We also have one scheduled for my birthday. I hope we can keep them all on date. I don't like this new area as much as Midvale. Its a lot more confusing. There are so many dead end roads it just confuses me. Me and Elder Mason are getting along fine, but I find him kind of weird which isn't that big of a deal. I was talking to my zone leader and he told me that your second companion is usually the hardest. Then he gave me his picture album of his family and took mine and said, "Lets trade for a week." I think its some kind of trick to not make me homesick. So, I guess I'll give it a shot. On Sunday I went to our stake center to watch the Ogden temple dedication. I loved it! It was so cool and I loved listening to Elder Holland talk. Its a little weird to not see him so firey. I'm starting to feel better about this transfer, but for some reason I want it to just fly by. I also don't know why, but President Moffat keeps putting me with district leaders. maybe he's trying to tell me some thing?
Love
Elder Pleshek

P.S. Mom you don't have to send me a picture album I found on. but could you send me some more stamps thx.

And yes I got the Roe's package and I ate all of it in 2 days mmmmmm.

Can you send me Evan's email address?

No comments:

Post a Comment