Monday, February 15, 2016

15 Feb 2016

This week was good. On Thursday we ate at Cafe Rio which is always a good thing. After that we had weekly planning. It was good. We set good goals and made good plans for our investigators. Sadly no matter how good we plan our investigators still have there dang agency. 

On Friday we had district meeting and for some reason Elder Beagley always picks me to lead the music. Since I don't know how to do that I just wave my hand back and forth or make circles with my hand or make something up. After district lunch Elder Beagley and I went on a day exchange so he came to my area. We did a lot of contacting, but nothing came from it. 

On Sunday we gave talks in one of our wards. For the first time I was the concluding speaker. I had a 20 minute gap to fill and I thought I could do it because when I practiced my talk it took 19 minutes. I must have talked faster because I was nervous because I only filled up 15 minutes. So that's what all happened since Wednesday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment