Monday, November 2, 2015

2 Nov 2015

This week was good. On Tuesday I had my interview with President Palmer. It went really good, He is such a great man. It wasn't really an interview, it was more of a discussion. After I got out of my interview I had to wait for Elder Wells to do his interview. While I was waiting Elder Roybler called me over to his desk. (Elder Roybler and his wife are the head office couple.) He said, "Because your release date is in the middle of our transfer, instead of losing 3 weeks how would you like to extend 3 weeks?" I said yes. So instead of coming home on June 28th I will come home August 9th.

So then on Wednesday I stayed in all day because I was sick. It's the first time I've really been sick on my mission. It really sucked, you can only watch church movies for so long. I was all better the next day though. This is the first time I have really gotten sick.

On Friday we had district meeting. This is the biggest district I've ever been in. There's three sets of Elders and one set of sisters, then we also have the Zone leaders and the STLs in our district. After district meeting we went to cafe rio. I have the Valley fair mall in my area so there are lots of good places to eat.

On Halloween our district got together and helped a family move. It was lots of fun. It took most of the day. After dinner we were told we had to be in. So we could stay in our apartment or we could go play basket ball with other missionaries. So we went and played basketball.

Yesterday after church I got to help give Junlong Li the Melchizedek priesthood. Li is a recent convert I taught a lot and got close to while I was in the YSA ward. It was a great experience. Well that was my week.

Love,

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment