Tuesday, November 10, 2015

9 Nov 2015

This week was good. We taught a man named Tim Palmisano. He walked in to church last week and asked' "what do I have to do to be baptized."
So we met with him on Tuesday and taught him the restoration. He is getting baptized on December 5th!  He is so golden.

On Friday we gave a training in district meeting about obedience. It was about 10 minutes long and everyone participated. I think it was good and everyone else seemed to like it too.

On Thursday I finally got my retainer fixed. The best part about that is the dude did it for free. However after we left the office we were on the way home and I heard a snap in my mouth. I felt around and ironically the other side of my retainer broke. So I have to go get it fixed again this week.

Yesterday I ran into one of the people I use to teach when I was in the valley park stake. He showed up to church and informed me that he had moved to west valley. Sadly I don't think he lives in my area, I think he lives in the next stake over. Not a whole lot happened last week, but today we are going to play at an indoor soccer arena. So that should be fun. Have a nice week.

Yes I stand by the first presidency. I haven't really heard a lot about it though. It's the same policy with polygamists and I've worked with polygamist before so I already understand why they do it.
  
Love,

Elder Pleshek


No comments:

Post a Comment