Tuesday, November 17, 2015

17 Nov 2015

Sorry I didn't write yesterday; our p day was today because we got to go to the temple this morning. It was really awesome! This week was good. We taught Tim again. He is so solid. He is progressing very well. He is like a sponge he just soaks up everything we teach him. He is so excited to get baptized!
This week we talked to a lot of drunk, homeless people. Well, they talked to us; we didn't really do much talking. One dude told us that the church was a money sucking cult. Some people are so bitter.
Another homeless guy told us that God raised him from the dead and how God told him to spread the gospel. Then he went on about how drugs are bad. He was wasted. We talked to him for an hour. I also saw a car crash it was pretty intense.
It snowed a little bit but it all melted. I did build a snow man though. We also found this place to eat called Wienerschnitzel. It's really good. I got letters from the young women yesterday. I think everyone of them talked about me playing the violin. I also got a hair cut last week. Well that's all, not a very eventful week.
Love,
Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment