Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Nov 2015

This week was good. Monday was awesome! We had our meeting with all the Central missionaries. It was good to see everybody. The meeting was also really good.  Elder Wells and I will be staying together. I haven't stayed with a companion for two transfers in over a year. On Thursday we sat around the house all day and napped. Then we went to the stake patriarch's house for dinner. It was really good and I got to sit next to his pretty granddaughter. So yeah it was fun.

On Friday we had district meeting. Elder Wells and I gave a training on companionship unity. After the meeting we climbed the lighthouse.  The light house building is the name of the building we have district meeting in. It's a church with a big lighthouse on the top. So we had to go to the top floor of the church and then open a hatch in the ceiling. We put a chair on top of a table and went into the ceiling.  We ended up in a room that was about 40 feet tall and in the middle of the room was a big ladder that led to the light house. So we all climbed it and took a district picture, I was scared. So that was my week.

Love,
Elder Pleshek

P.S. I haven't got my license yet.


Since Erin is going to temple square tell her to drop some apple juice off at my apartment.




The MTC is going back to 3 weeks for people serving in there native tongue. So I'm getting extended another week so see you on August 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment