Monday, December 7, 2015

7 Dec 2015

This week was great! Tim got baptized and I got to baptize him. I haven't had the opportunity to baptize anyone before. Tim is so awesome, the spirit is always so strong with him. I have never taught someone who is so excited to receive a calling.

On Monday when we were at Walmart I saw this fat guy with a big white beard walking towards us. I turned to Elder Wells and said "It's Santa." The guy came up to us and asked us if we were being good. We told him that we were, then he said "good" and walked away. But when he was walking away he said, "Ho Ho Ho." So yeah I met Santa.

On Tuesday we had our transfer meeting. It was really good. President Palmer shared a story with us that was really cool. Most of his stories include him almost dying. The Palmers are wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better mission president and wife.

On Friday we had a zone meeting. It was really good. It was all about following the spirit and consecrating ourselves. Our zone changed a little bit, we lost a companionship of Elders and gained both companionships of ASL sisters. So our zone got a little bigger. So that was my week.

P.s. I still haven't gotten my Drivers License and ponderize scripture is 3 Nephi 27:21

No comments:

Post a Comment