Tuesday, January 20, 2015

20 Jan 2015


Friends and Family.

This was an interesting week. Our only on date investigator fell off. I'm not allowed to give you details, but I will tell you that we need special permission from the First Presidency to baptize him. I think it is doubtful that they will give it to us. Elder Christensen and I got yelled at by President Moffat for that situation that went down. Transfers are tomorrow. I will be staying in Valley Park. I will once again be covering the whole stake. My new companion will be Elder Lyon (lion). Elder Christensen is going to be made a Zone Leader in Murray. After President Moffat got done talking to Elder Christensen he pulled me into his office and told me Valley Park is in my hands now. I don't know why he is trusting me with a whole stake. If we do good this transfer I will most likely be made a senior companion next transfer. So that was my week. I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Elder Pleshek


Mom, if you,re not part of the missionary moms page on Facebook, check it out. People take pics of me at Walmart a lot so I think I've been on there a few times.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment