Tuesday, January 27, 2015

27 Jan 2015

Family and Friends,
The Salt Lake temple was awesome. I loved watching all of my friends walk into the Celestial room. I hope its like that in the Spirit World. Anyway, this week was a long week. Elder Lyon and I are getting along great. I've wanted to be his companion since my first transfer. We are having tons of fun. I haven't had this much fun with my companion since I was with Elder Lefler in Midvale. I got the bike. I'm just going to use it for parts though. The frame is even smaller than mine. I will still need a new seat post so I will look for one. When Sister Duke told me she talked to you I was kind of surprised, but then I remembered that I'm in Utah. Sister Duke is great! She is the one who cuts my hair. I love it so much. Its like a head massage. Well that's my week, until next week.
Love,

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment