Tuesday, January 13, 2015

13 Jan 2015

This week has flown by. We finally found a new investigator! His name is Adam and he is 9 years old.  He came to church on Sunday and loved it. One of our AP's called us to congratulate us for having success in a really slow area.  He is on track for baptism on Jan. 31st. 

On Sunday I gave my talk at church.  It was about missionary work and goal setting. All the members flocked around me to tell me how great I did.  The members in the stake, especially the 6th ward are really starting to like me.  

This last week both of my tubes and tires blew out so I got those replaced.  I got a ride to the bike shop to get new tires and the member that took us insisted on buying my stuff.  That happens a lot and if you don't let them, they get really offended.  The same thing happens at Walmart.  People are always trying to give us money and before we can say no its already in our hands. We try to say no, but they won't take no for an answer. They take good care of us out here even though we don't need it.  On Wednesday we taught a less active family.  It was probably one of the best lessons I have ever been in.  The spirit was so strong.  By the end of it we had the wife in tears. It was a good week.


Love, Elder Pleshek

By the way, I'm going Through the Salt Lake Temple tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment