Tuesday, October 7, 2014

7 Oct 2014


Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was good. On Friday, President Moffat came to our companionship study. He chastised us because our apartment was dirty. However, after we cleaned up he was in a much better mood. He was there to test Elder Mason on the baptismal interview questions. So after we got done with that Elder Mason looked at me and said "I hope you paid attention because your going to be a district leader soon." Then President Moffat looked at me and said, "Yes." So I'm a little concerned what next transfer brings. Then on Saturday morning we got to take a less active man to the conference center. We sat 5 rows back on the left side of the stand. Those are the best seats I've ever had. My favorite talk was the one David A. Bednar gave. Missionary work makes you tired. I've never slept so much during conference. I was so pumped to listen to Elder Holland, but 2 minutes into his talk I fell asleep. Well I love you guys. 

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment