Monday, October 13, 2014

13 Oct 2014


Dear Family, 

This week the work has been slow and both of our on-date investigators fell off because they won't come to church. They always tell us they will come, but they never do. It's really frustrating. Yesterday I gave a talk in one of the wards we cover. It was about missionary work. Who knew? The work here is starting to slow down in this area. I really hope it picks up soon. Yesterday was a nice cool 55 degrees. I loved it. I was riding my bike around with my short sleeve shirt and then you have Elder Mason from Arizona who is wearing a winter coat. People thought I was crazy, but I told them I was enjoying the nice warm weather. The leaves are just starting to change colors here. I figure Utah is about a month behind Wisconsin. I went on an exchange with Elder Fike this week. He is a fun kid. His brother served by the Oneida reservation. Well thats it.

Elder Pleshek

P.S. Mom I didn't get my package yet, and if the Honda Hawk isn't claimed yet, is there a chance you could save that for me because I think that's a great thing to remember Papa by.  Love you Mom. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment