Tuesday, October 28, 2014

28 Oct 2014


So this week Elder Mason and I put two people on date for the 8th of November. That's all I'm allowed to tell you. Transfers are tomorrow. Last night I found out that Elder Mason and I are staying together. I kind of wanted to get transferred, because I don't really have any great relationships with any of the members.  At least not like I did in my last area, but I'm also kind of glad I'm staying. I'm getting a new zone leader who happens to be one of my good friends. It's Elder Forrester which was a big shock to everyone because he came out of the MTC with me.
 
This week we had a mission meeting. At the end of it they had the departing missionaries bear their testimonies. Elder Lefler was one of the missionaries going home. When he gave his testimony I started to cry. I'm really going to miss him. (My father is dead).  I was talking to my zone leader Elder Simmons, who was an AP. He said we probably won't get ipads until President Moffat leaves.
 
My area is also getting split, so sisters are taking over half of our stake. We cover all of the wards on the far sides of the stake and they take the three wards that meet at the stake center. So they took all of the flat part of our area and we have all of the big hills. (Yay). So that was my week. 

Love, 

Elder Pleshek

Also I need contacts asap. I have like 2 spares left.  Could you also get me a yearbook so I have one when i get home?  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment