Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1, 2014

I have been having a blast this last week. I am learning so much and it has really broadened my view of the gospel. I've learned that while I'm in the MTC, any time you want to feel the spirit you can. My district is awesome. I really love these guys. We had a devotional the other night it was given by John H. Groberg and his wife. I love getting letters, but i can't respond to them because I have no stamps or envelopes. The days are long, but the weeks are short. As zone leader me and my companion Elder Craig, are in charge of 3 different districts. So I'm  kind of like the stake president. I miss all of you and keep writing me. Oh, and tell Christian that once a week we get hot wings. Mom you forgot to send me those special numbers. I get to ride the train to Salt Lake City when I leave. I'm  already having once in a life time experiences here and Iv'e only been here a week. Its really awkward being around girls now, its so weird. Tell people to keep writing me.
Love, Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment