Wednesday, August 20, 2014

19 Aug 2014

Sorry to hear about Papa. I pray for him every day. I also pray for all of my friends and family back home. I miss you guys, but I'm starting to dwell on home less. It feels like I've been away for years. The days go by fast, but yet slow.
I did meet someone who says they know Gresham. She has lived in Utah for like 30 years. Her maiden name was like Brudnicki or something. 

Its so dang hot here. Yesterday it was like 105 degrees. It was killing me. I was so sweaty.  The members are nice though. They gave us water, ice cream, popsicles, and lemonade. However I don't get food I like all the time, so that's kind of weird. Some guy flipped out on us yesterday when we knocked on his door so I get sworn at every week. Street contacting still sucks but im working on it. I get to be a wittness at our baptism on Saturday. 

By the way, how's Evan doing?  We got some new missionaries from west Africa because of the ebola virus.

Well anyway, miss you and love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment