Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ask the missionaries...

Dear Mom & Dad
I'm sorry to hear about Papa.  I've been praying for him every night.  However, I imagine it will be a joyous reunion between Papa and Nana.  That makes me feel happy.

Please send the "Nephi Liken the Scriptures" movie.  Also send my seminary movies.  I have memorized The Testaments word for word and I need a change.

I now know what it feels like to get empty boxed.  It sucks.  I have also learned two other things.  I know now what it means to be in the world, but not of the world.  I also learned I'm never living in Utah after my mission.

I always look forward to getting Dad's letters.  It gives me something to study in the morning.

I eat lots of Mac & Cheese.  Also I eat lots of PB&J.  I feel bad when I don't like the member's food.  I haven't tried my trick because I have to be brave enough to put the food in my mouth.

On Saturday I went to the 4th  ward and Tongan war's luau.  All the Tongans tried to feed me.  I thought it was kind of funny.

I feel like I've been away from home for a really long time but its only been one month.  Maybe my baptism on Saturday will help with that.

Love your favorite missionary,
Elder Pleshek

P.S. Tell Papa, Tom, Sammi and Evie I said hi.  Oh and give me Trevor's mailing address to I can send him a letter or two and tell Sammi, Jeff and Tom to write me a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment