Monday, March 28, 2016

23 Mar 2016 - Handwritten

I'm sending my thumb drive.  Could you please send me an email the day you get it and let me know if the videos work?

This morning I had a great study.  I studied Alma 7.  I loved that he was sent to teach repentance.  I need to put more emphasis on repentance while I'm teaching.  Then I studied Elder Renlund's talk.  It took new light this morning.  I realized that I still have a long way to go these next five months and an even longer way to go after my mission.  I am weak and simple like the scriptures say.  And I love what Elder Renlund said, "The Lord has called you for what He needs to do through you.  And that will only happen if you do it His way."  I wake up in the morning to get myself out of bed on time.  I tell myself, "If you want to be a trainer, you have to get up."  I say that about a lot of things.  In my Patriarchal blessing it says the things I ask for in righteousness I will receive.  So, if I keep being obedient and working hard, I may get that opportunity.  If not, I guess it wasn't to be.

I don't know if you have watched the Face to Face with Elder Holland or the Missionary Broadcast, Teach Repentance and Baptize Converts from a few months ago.  But I suggest you watch them.  They are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment