Monday, January 25, 2016

25 Jan 2016

This week was good. We had a zone conference in West Jordan. It was from 10am-4:30pm. It was long but it was really good. I learned a lot. We had training on how to use members, how to work with the ward council, how to have effective studies and the power of our callings. I really enjoyed the one about studying. I applied a lot of what I learned in my studies.

We also had a worldwide missionary broadcast. It was titled Teach Repentance and Baptizing Converts. We heard from Neil L. Anderson, Whitney L. Clayton, David A. Bednar and others. I loved Elder Bednar's  training on how we should use the Holy Ghost. I learned that the Holy Ghost is not our tool, but we are the tool of the Holy Ghost. It was a really great broadcast. I also saw some of my friends from the East mission on the screen. So yeah it was cool.


Two of our investigators fell off date because they haven't come to church enough so they will be pushed back. So we only had one investigator come to church. We should have two more people on date this week. We have got some referrals that seem pretty solid and we have talked with them and they both said that they are excited to meet with us. 

This coming week we have interviews with president Palmer so I am excited for that. Today we are going to have a snowball fight as a zone because it snowed yesterday. On Saturday I hit my 18 month mark so I went over to the Thaxton's and burned some pants. Other than that this week wasn't very eventful. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment