Monday, January 4, 2016

4 Jan 2016

My week was good. On Tuesday I went on an exchange with Elder Paukovic in his area. In the morning we went to the gym, I didn't know what to do because there were so many machines to use. So I used the rowing machine. That was fun. Then for breakfast I ate a bunch of Cheetos because they had a big box of them at their house. We went out and worked hard that day and we taught a bunch of lessons. We had a lot of fun together. 

On Thursday the Zone leaders came to our house to visit our studies. Our zone leaders are really cool. They are probably the best zone leaders I've had on my mission. That night we had a P-day from 6-9. So our zone got together and had a party. We played basketball, volleyball, Apples to Apples, and we ended of with glow in the dark capture the flag. We covered ourselves with glow sticks and shut of the lights in the gym. While we were playing I got the flag and sprinted towards my side. While I was doing that Elder Andersen (one of my zone leaders) who was on my team, didn't know I had the flag, was running to go and steal it. So I was home free. There was no one in my way except Elder Andersen. He was running towards me, but I didn't think anything of it and then BAM! We hit each other. He leveled me and I was on the ground and my eyebrow hurt. The lights came on and everyone gathered around me to see if I was ok. I said I was fine and sat up, but I couldn't find Elder Andersen. So I went to the bathroom to check myself out in the mirror. When I got in the bathroom I found Elder Andersen bleeding from his mouth. His tooth went through his lip. Then I looked in the mirror and my eyebrow had split open. It wasn't very big, only about the size of the tooth that hit it. 

On Friday we had district meeting. It was about listening to our investigators and to the Spirit. We then ate at Cafe Rio as a district. On Saturday Elder Wells hit his 18 month mark, so we went to the Thaxton's house to burn a pair of pants. They are an awesome family. Brother Thaxton is the Elders quorum president in one of the wards. Sister Thaxton makes fun of me because I am a picky eater, but they are awesome. 

Yesterday we had a lesson with a girl named Amber. She is a non member, but she has been coming to church for the past few weeks. So we finally got to have a lesson with her. We taught her the restoration and put her on date for February. Well, have a great week.

Love,

Elder Pleshek

I didn't lose my SD card. I bought a thumb drive and put all my pictures from my ipad on it. I still have all of my pictures. I wanted you to email me when you got them so I could delete them because I'm running out of space on my ipad.  I will by another one and send it to you.  Transfers are on the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment