Monday, October 5, 2015

5 Oct 2015

This was a good week. I got to attend 3 sessions of conference. The Saturday morning, Sunday morning and afternoon. It was pretty great. I spent my whole day at temple square. I saw a lot of my friends from the old mission. It was really good to see them. My favorite talk this year was Elder Uchtdorf's talk in priesthood session. It was a really good conference. During the Sunday afternoon session I sat next to a family from Cedar city. They were pretty cool. It was kinda hard staying around Temple Square the whole day because there were so many beautiful daughters of God running around. It was torture. 

Anyways this week I also got to play basketball with some poly's. That was fun. Last Monday a bunch of random people showed up to a church building and we played basketball for like 3 hours. There is a lot of good basketball players in our mission. Other than that this week was pretty uneventful.
The person we were bringing didn't show so we had tickets so we went. Everything is still looking good for next week.

Love ya,

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment