Monday, October 19, 2015

12 Oct 2015

This week was good. It could have been a lot better but it was still good. The two baptisms we had scheduled. Ryleigh got sick so we couldn't finish teaching her. So she is getting baptized this week.
Something came up with Rosalyn so she is going to get baptized on the 24th.

I got to go on exchanges this week. Elder Paukovic came to my area. He is from Serbia and he is 6'9". We had a fun time together. He actually now lives in Las Vegas and he has been a member for 2 1/2 years.

We had zone conference this week it was really good. I learned a lot.
President and sister Palmer are so inspired. They always say exactly what I need to here. Later that night I looked at my arm pit in the mirror and it was all read and puffy. So the next morning I went to see the mission nurse. She looked at it and told me I had an allergic reaction to my deodorant. So I can't use that deodorant any more which makes me sad because it smells really good.

Last night I ate some Indian food. It was really good. There was a few different kinds of curry. So I had some of that and then I tried some chicken hearts. The texture was chewy, but it was really good. I also got to go to primary it was so fun. We were there because they were learning about missionary work. It was so fun. So yeah that was my week.

Love,

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment