Monday, September 7, 2015

7 Sep 2015

This week was fun. We went to temple square with a recent convert named Li. He wants to go on a mission so we role played missionary situations with some other sister missionaries. One of them was really cute. Anyways the teaching has been good. And I am loving my area, but sadly I have to leave. We got transfer calls on Friday night. I'm getting transferred to the Granger stake. My companion will be Elder Helgesen. I'm finally going to be a senior companion. My companion goes home at the end of this transfer. I'm going to temple square again tonight.
That was pretty much my week.

Love, Elder Pleshek

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Pleshek, we have your contacts ready at Ungricht Parker Eye Associates! Give us a call so we can mail them to you at your new address. Best of luck, 801-314-4420

    ReplyDelete