Tuesday, August 4, 2015

3 Aug 2015


This week was eventful, on Tuesday we had our transfer meeting. It was weird seeing the whole mission. Lots of new faces. I got to meet Elder McCarty's parents, that was kind of cool. After the meeting I found Elder Fakatou and we came back to the apartment. When we got there we got a phone call from the mission office. They asked us why we didn't pick up our car before we left. We looked at each other and said, " we got a car?" So we got a ride back to the mission office to pick up our car. It's a silver 2013 Ford Fusion. It's pretty sweet. I can't drive because I don't have a valid license and Elder Fakatou doesn't like driving in Utah. 

So I found out Elder Fakatou isn't foreign, he is from Hawaii. He is Tongan though. We are having lots of fun together and learning lots from each other. Atiba came to church yesterday and bore his testimony. It was awesome. He is a really cool guy and I'm glad I get to work with him. Marisol didn't come to church so that was sad. 

Today at the zone activity I will make some new friends. I briefly met some elders at a meeting we had this week. One of them was Elder Paukovic from Serbia, he is 6'9" so we are going to play basketball today. Well that was my week.
Love
Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment