Monday, July 27, 2015

27 Jul 2015

Hello World!

On Saturday I got my transfer call. I will be staying, which isn't a big surprise. My new companion will be Elder Fakatou, He could be my first foreign companion, but I'm not sure yet. He will be the district leader so that means I will be jr companion again. I talked to the assistants yesterday and they told me that Elder Fakatou needs help. That's all.  They left it at that. They didn't tell me what he needed help with or anything. My roommate Elder Semu is moving out and that makes me really sad because we were like BFF's. The Taylorsville zone is getting sliced up into different zones.

Atiba fell of date again because he went out of town. So next time we teach him we are going to ask him if he will be baptized on August 15th. Marisol is still on date for the 15th and she came to church again this week. We have a new investigator named Clyde he also came to church on Sunday we are also going to extend the 15th to him as well. So there is a potential 3 baptisms on August 15th.

My roommates saw Erin when she dropped off my food. I drank all of the apple juice I got in the first day. Apple juice is a treat because I can't fit it in my budget. Especially since they cut us $10 a month. Tomorrow we have a mission wide transfer meeting where everyone goes to the mission office to meet their companions. It's a lot easier this way because if you get transferred to Windover you don't have to find a ride to drive you 2 hours away. Well that was my week.

Love

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment