Wednesday, July 15, 2015

13 Jul 2015

This was a good week. I got to meet president Palmer for a few seconds after the meeting. He is like the opposite of president Moffat. He gives people hugs and tells them how much he loves them. We also have a lot more freedom. I feel like I went from living the law of Moses to living Christ's law. All the west missionaries are strange. There really huggy too. I think there will be a little bit of a struggle at first because our missions piloted the opposite of what ours did. We were focused on baptism and they are focused on re activation. But it will all work out.

I went on an exchange with my roommate Elder Dahlke this week because he sprained his ankle pretty good and he was ordered to stay in for a day. So I stayed with him while the other two went out and worked. It was the longest day ever. We played cards for 5 hours straight because there was nothing better to do.

Clare brought me cake bites and a Ross gift card. I doesn't bother me that everyone is close. I remember seeing Clare's van but I didn't know it was her.

We taught Atiba again this week. He is so solid, He is so excited for his baptism that he posted his baptismal date on Facebook. He missed church this week because the was in Midvale and he had pink eye, but we got special permission to baptize him on his scheduled date instead of pushing it back a week. So that was my week.

Love,
Elder Pleshek

P.s. Can you send me some fudge when you go to Nauvoo and maybe some more socks, mine are starting to wear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment