Tuesday, August 18, 2015

10 Aug 2015

(The email was a week late due to a problem with the internet)
This week was good. We had zone conference and I met the rest of my zone. We took Atiba to temple square to watch Meet the Mormons. We went to talk to some sisters about seeing the movie while Atiba and his fellowshippers went to see the Christus statue. When he saw the statue of Christ he started crying. It was a great trip. Atiba is so funny we just laughed the whole way home because he was cracking jokes.

This morning we went to the Jordan river Temple. It was really good and very refreshing. People in Utah are so lucky to have all these temples close by. On Wednesday the metal retainer on the back of my teeth broke so I have to go and get that fixed. So that was my week.
Love,
Elder Pleshek

Atiba came to church, but not Marisol.

No comments:

Post a Comment