Monday, August 24, 2015

24 Aug 2015

This week was slow when it came to lessons. But next week is looking up. We had some random dude from Sudan walk into church. So we have a lesson with him this week. Marisol finally came to church this week! We are going to have a talk with her this week about her church attendance. She still wants to be baptized, but we need to see her come to church regularly before that happens. 

One day while we were jamming in the car to EFY music we stopped at a stop light. We were sitting and singing along and a girl pulled up next to us and caught us. It was funny and we caught it on camera.

I went on exchanges with the zone leaders this week. I went to their area with Elder Andersen. They have a Spanish area so I didn't know what was going on the whole time. I liked it though. Elder Andersen is really cool we had lots of fun.

I haven't scheduled a eye exam or an appointment with the orthodontist yet. The office gave me a card so I can log into a car when I drive, but I can't drive so it doesn't do me any good. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow by sister Duke. I'm so excited, I love getting my hair cut. I love sister Duke. That's all.


Love,
Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment