Tuesday, June 23, 2015

23 Jun 2015

This week was good. We have a new investigator. I'm not sure how to spell it but the pronunciation is "Mary soul." She is the only investigator we have to work with because ether we dropped our investigators or they dropped us.  President Palmer will be a stay at home mission president. I'm excited for the change! I get to meet new people and make more friends. 

One more month until my year mark. I'm glad Elder Dahlke is living with me because we are going to celebrate it together by burning a shirt. I got my ankle weights today and I will be playing volleyball in them today. So this week we have been playing spoons, it's pretty intense. I'm having a blast and I thank God every day for the opportunity I have to serve a mission. Well that's it for this week, Oh wait I also fell off my bike in the church parking lot but I'm ok. I hope Brock is ok.
Love ya
Elder Pleshek

P.S. Tell day happy Father's Day and tell Tom that his Brazza says happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment