Wednesday, June 17, 2015

16 Jun 2015


 This week was awesome! Last Tuesday we had our mission Olympics. Each zone got a color and we competed zone on zone. Unfortunately Taylorsville got last. But I did good. I got third in flag tag. Flag tag is where you tuck a piece of cloth in your pants and everyone tries to rip the cloth out of your pants. That was fun. Then I went on exchanges with Elder Semu, That was a lot of fun. 

On Saturday was Amy's baptism! It was by far the best baptism I have ever been to. I said the closing prayer and then Elder McCarty confirmed her. I am excited to join the west mission. I'm going from the second smallest mission in Utah to the second biggest. I am sad for two reasons though. Midvale and Murray won't be in the same mission. I will also be losing three weeks of my mission due to the way transfers fall.
Well until next week.
Love
Elder Pleshek


No comments:

Post a Comment