Wednesday, May 20, 2015

19 May 2015

This week was alright, a little frustrating at times because Reggie fell off date.

Last week there was a thunderstorm and lightning struck like a block away from us.

It's crazy that this transfer is almost over. It has gone by really fast. I heard some rumors this week that Midvale will be part of the South mission, but we won't know for sure until July 1st.

We went on exchanges this week with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Simmons who was a former AP. He said I am doing well and I will be a great missionary. I am having a great time here and I get to go to the salt lake temple tomorrow. I am so excited I had a great time there last time.

Elder Craig got a new bike this week too. It's a really bright green mountain bike. The teaching has been slow so we are back to tracting. That's all I got for this week.
Love,
Elder Pleshek

P.S. What happened to the car?

No comments:

Post a Comment