Tuesday, May 12, 2015

12 May 2015

This week was really good. We put our investigator Reggie on date for May 30th.  I hope we can get him to stay on track for that day.  I thought of something you can get me. If I could get a new case for my iPad mini, that would be great.  Mine is really bulky and I have to unzip it every time I use it. It gets really annoying.

I am so glad I chose to come on a mission it has opened my eyes to things I never
thought of before. I understand the bigger picture in life and I now feel like I have more purpose and direction. I wouldn't trade the experiences I've had and the things that I've learned for anything. 

It was so nice to see everybody on Sunday. Everyone is getting so old, it's crazy. Oh and could I also get some ankle weights. That's all I got for this week.

Love
Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment