Tuesday, December 9, 2014

9 Dec 2014

Dear People of the world,

Transfers are tomorrow. My new companion will be Elder Christiansen; he is from Washington. He actually came out of the MTC with me. Once again, I will be a district leader's companion, which isn't that bad because you don't get blamed for anything. Elder Christiansen is a new district leader and he already told me he is going to need my help. I am staying in my area, so at the end of next transfer I will have been in this area for 4 and a half months. We only have one investigator left, and he is really hard to meet with, so we will be doing alot of finding in the next couple of weeks. Since Elder Christiansen is new to my area that means I will have to lead my area for the next couple of weeks. I've already got a couple of offers from members to come and skype at there house on Christmas.
 
The other day Elder Mason and I didn't have dinner scheduled so we went to a member who had told us if we didn't have dinner that he would feed us. So we went to his house and he fed us burgers and we used waffles instead of buns. So I ate mine with cheese, syrup, ketchup, BBQ sauce, and A1 steak sauce. It was really good. The work has been slow here for the past couple of weeks, but me and Elder Christiansen will pick it up. That's all for this week.

Can you send me my sd card?
Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment