Tuesday, December 30, 2014

30 Dec 2014


Dear Family and friends,

This last week was a blast! On Tuesday we had an all day mission conference. We had a "not so talent" show,  Then we got to watch Meet the Mormons.  On Wednesday we got a visit from L. Whitney Clayton. He and has wife spoke to us for a while.  It was Great!  On Christmas we got to sleep in until 7:30, but I still woke up at 6:30 and never fell back asleep.  We went to the frat house and opened up our presents with the zone leaders and another set of missionaries. We then played sports with our zone and then we had a snow ball fight. There was a lot of face washes, The sisters especially got a lot of them. 

On Saturday I went on an exchange with Elder Robinson. I went to his area and I got to go to the frat house for a night. We were messing around and were trying to slide on the ice and we both fell over. Yesterday we put a man named Juan on date.  I'm not sure if his wife will let him get baptized though.

I agree with Josh. Not only would I not be surprised if Pres. Moffat was sitting in one of those "red chairs" during the next October conference, I expect it. He might be strict and sometimes scary, but I know I'm really lucky to have him.

Well that's all for this week, 


Love,  Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment