Tuesday, November 25, 2014

25 Nov 2014

This week was good. We put one of our investigators on date for Dec. 6th.  On Saturday night I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was President Moffat so my heart started racing because our apartment wasn't as clean as it should have been. So Elder Mason opened the door and I was in the other room but I didn't hear president Moffat's voice. I heard a more familiar voice. So I went into the kitchen to see who it was, and it was Josh Weier. I was shocked. We said hi to each other, he gave my bag to Elder Mason, then he left. It was crazy. 

 I'm not sure who we are eating with yet on Thanksgiving. We have gotten a few offers, but we are not sure yet.Transfers are coming up on Dec. 10th. I don't think I told you this yet, but I'm  living with an older couple named John and Gwen Smith.  John is Hyrum Smith's great grandson they are some cool people. well that's this week.

Elder Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment