Monday, June 6, 2016

6 Jun 2016

This week was good. Last Saturday we played basketball with Elders Hunt and Dolan. Then we went to a baptism for a girl I used to teach in the Granger Stake. It was good to see people from my old area. Then we met one of our investigators. His name is Tommy Bean. 

On Sunday it was filled with a lot of church. Then we had Bruno's lesson at temple square.  We finished up the last lesson with him.

On Monday we climbed up to the Living room. It's a mountain by the University of Utah. It's called the Living room because there is a bunch of furniture made out of rocks at the top. It was super fun. I was so tired on the way up and it was so hot and I was so sweaty. The way down was a lot more fun. Then we played basketball afterwards.

On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Hunt and he came to my area. We played basketball in the morning with the zone leaders and then came back and showered and had studies. Then we had a meeting with the zone leaders about what our districts need. We talked a lot about how we can get the members to help us. Then we went finding for the rest of the day and then we had a lesson with Bill Tate and we met with this guy named Kevon. He is in the care center by the hospital. We shared a short message and set a return appointment.
On Wednesday we met with Kevon again and taught him the restoration. He is really excited to learn more. Then we met with Nelson Neff and the McFarlanes. We talked about the temple with Bro Neff and then we practiced the restoration with the McFarlanes.

On Thursday we went to the mission office to drop of my traveling home form and then went to lunch with Elders Hunt and Dolan. Then we did weekly planning and then went to a lesson. We taught Brian the restoration. And then went finding for the rest of the night. 

On Friday we had district meeting. We had trainings about getting the members excited about missionary work. And then I gave a training on how we can help ourselves be better missionaries. Then we went to Burger King for lunch. Then we went to a service project with the sisters. Then for the rest of the night we went finding.

On Saturday we played basketball with the other Elders. Then the rest of the day was filled with finding. The Sisters called us and asked if we could give their investigator a blessing. So we did.

Sunday was full of church, but Bruno was sick and couldn't make our lesson. So we went and visited members for the night. 

I am loving training, Elder Case is a super funny guy. He is on a two transfer mission because he has slight anxiety issues, but I can't tell at all. He could have gone straight out. But yeah that was my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment